Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If I can buy time =]

Having alot of assignments and quizes not able to blog. I seriously lack of time. If I could buy time yup.. Time is really precious as it allows us to do some stuff.. I don even have time to have a game or have fun.. Most of my time is spent on studying and studying. Lack of slp also. I do exercise to maintain my body condition if not I do not think I am able to survive such torture. The time now is 2.11am and I still gt alot I have not touched on. No choice as tomorrow lessons starts at 0830 therefore need to slp le.. I will be performing for mid auntum festival in old folks home. My sat is really burnt as well as I am doing volunteer work every saturday. I visit the old folks home and chat with them listen to their opinion etc.

Even though I am tired but I know I am doing something meaningful therefore I will not stop doing volunteer work. My facebook suddendly increase alot of new friends as I get to know them in the volunteer work. We also take alot of pictures together. Usually after volunteer work I will spend time with my family. Sunday I will spend time with my best friend to go cycling or exercising. My weekends are fully booked. No study at all sad to say... I try to spend more time with my parents as well by trying to stay at home as much as I can. There is still alot to type but it is kind of late now and my roomie slept le. I am living in uni hostel now. Therefore I will sign off here. Gd night sweet dreams... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment