Thursday, June 4, 2009

Events that happened over the past few days

Past few days is super exciting haha. Before that i went swimming with my friend too. Is a friend whom i know from young, around 17 years. Long wor haha.. We went swimming at alot places like cck sports complex, lakeside swimming complex, pioneer swimming complex etc. After swimming we always went for our well deserved food, haha. We went swimming then after which we go spar. Wow wondering where is the spar? haha actually in the swimming gt 1 corner gt spar de. Can go try is quite nice somemore is cheap haha.. I try 1 more new game call Shinning The HolyArk, it is really very nice and very tough to complete trust me no joke. I completed le. 1 more new game i tested is called Dragon Force is also very nice and very entertaining haha. Always games hahah. Next week on wards i don play so much games le becos is time for me to revise my last semester work lo... Must work hard got next sem jyjy. I also meet stephen to Lot 1 eat walk walk chit chat my old buddy. Can cat anything under the sun haha. It is really gd to have true friends. To me 1 true friend is gd enough le.

ban mian

swimming pool

No comments:

Post a Comment