Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Went out with gd brothers

I am very happy with my current life becos i gt few gd brothers. They care for me and also we care for each other. My 2 gd brother met and also make friend with each other. I am really glad becos my bro make friend with my bro somemore my bro thinks that my other bro is a gd guy too.. Make new gd friends. Good friends are nt easy to come by really. We must really treasure them like gem. Becos parents are gem, gd friends are also gem. Wife is priceless la but if gf then is also gem. haha so much crap ya.. Anyway i really happy that both my bro meet and we play till very late. My bro show me wat is PUB and also bring me in and play POOL. It is so fun. The pool game gt cheat code only 3 of us know hahahaha. We enjoy till very late that night and luckily able to board the LAST train for that day. That day is 1 of my happiest day =]

No comments:

Post a Comment