Monday, June 29, 2009

Went out with gd friends and eat and go GYM

I went out with my gd friend TL and JX to gym. We also have gd dinner and gd chat together. This gym session is really a gd one becos all of us the muscle is aching and feel the stretched hahaha. It has been quite a long time i ever feel that way le ever since i ORD from my NS. I am glad also becos soe of my NS friend also ask me out for coffee and also chat and have fun. I also met my other 2 very gd friend ZM and SX. We went suntec on 280609 becos SX wanted to reset his maple account. My friends and also guild members in maple all miss me becos i dam long no o9 =P. I will try to o9 in maple asap becos recently quite busy with some stuff ya. I am quite disappointed that the charity show has being postponed due to H1N1. I will be performing in my alumni band and doing this for charity. Now Singapore gt host the singapore youth olympic is dam cool. Must watch plz and support our SINGAPORE TEAM =]
Tomorrow we having GYM session again that will be dam COOL looking forward to it. Hehe..
Too much thing le lazy to type heheh.. 1 last thing b4 I sign off is that I want all of u that is reading my blog to know that, all MOTHERS in the world are the MOST NOBLE person in ur entire LIFE. I love u MUM.

lot 1

No comments:

Post a Comment